Friday, September 14, 2012

Busy Girl

I haven't posted on here for.... ever.  Seriously, it's been a long time.  But I am well justified in my absence, as I have been busier than a centipede in a toe-counting contest.   Here is an incomplete list of what I've been doing for the past year or so. 

  1. I graduated with a bachelors degree in Accounting. 
  2. David and I moved to Utah so he could start graduate school.
  3. I did my first year of Tax Season as an H&R Block Tax Preparer.  
  4. I got a job as an assistant to the Business Manager at a local law firm. 
  5. David and I became the Cub Scout den leaders (Wolves)
  6. David and I were "promoted" to Cubmaster and Assistant Cubmaster, respectively. 
  7. I took part 1 of 4 of the CPA exam, and passed.  
  8. I am currently taking H&R Block training courses in preparation for the upcoming tax season
  9. I am currently working as a remote TypeWell Transcriber
  10. I am currently running a reasonably successful storefront at Etsy.com
  11. I am currently working for the same law firm listed in #4, but now as an administrator and accountant.  (Administrative Accountant?  I'm still determining what my title should be.  As the administrator, I'm permitted to come up with my own job title.)
That's a decent list, I think.  I'm still busy (getting busier every day), but I want to pick up blogging again.  It's like a glorified Facebook status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers