Thursday, April 8, 2010

Long hair

It has been a year since I cut my hair, and it's starting to show, I guess. I didn't realize how long my hair had gotten until it started being a problem at night (I would roll over onto my hair and then not be able to move my head without pulling my hair. Or worse, David would roll over onto my hair, and I REALLY wouldn't be able to move). I have never really done much with braids, but I started doing it at night, and it works! No wonder those olden ladies would always braid their super-long hair at night! It stays so nicely out of the way! Anyway, here are some pictures of the different styles I'm experimenting with. Let me know if you have any suggestions!




Straightened, and pulled back on top.





View from the back



Pigtail braids! This is what I do with them at night. I'm getting better at them!




Straightened


Straightened.

I need to go get a trim - the ends are getting a little frazzled, and I was growing out layers, which adds to the frazzled look a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Really really love it straightened. It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers